Your Child Will Enjoy a Fun Filled Summer at Childrens’ Kastle
Week Long Summer Camps, Surprise Special Events, and Fantastic Field Trips!
The fun continues each week featuring both physical and educational presentations on site from: BubbleMania with Doug, Nickel City Reptiles and Exotic Animals, Engineering for Kids, and cupcake decorating with Meghan’s Tasty Treats! What would summer be without Water Warriors, VBS, Sweet Creations and Extraordinary Animals? Our campers will totally enjoy our field trips to: Urban Air, SPCA, The Challenger Learning Center of Lockport, The Strong National Museum of Play, Niagara Kraze, Greg’s U-Pick Farm, and Buffalo Zoo, just to name a few…..Did we mention baking classes, a rainbow water slip and slide, dunk tank fun, Soccer Shots, and a visit from Officer Sparfled & Finley! If your children are athletic and enjoy, basketball, kickball, soccer, hockey, lacrosse and other sports, then our brand new state-of-the-art facility with a full size gymnasium will surely make your children extremely happy!!! What would summer be without swimming at Keysa Park? Your child will make incredible friendships and memories throughout the summer which will stay with them for years to come! Come and explore the most engaging summer your child will ever experience!
We Put the Fun Back into Summer!
Not all Summer Camp Programs are the same but ours are different and fun! Some highlights of this year’s summer camp include:
- Greg’s U-Pick Farm – Our campers will enjoy an educational walk-through of the farm, a hayride to the orchard where they will pick delicious seasonal fruit. We will visit the farm animals and end with a picnic lunch.
- At The Warrior Factory the trainers will work with our Ninja Warrior campers as they guide them on the various obstacle courses. They will be able to try the warped wall, gymnastic rings, feeter totters, hanging and swinging challenges and much more.
- Seneca Park Zoo – Is a hands-on experience for all ages. Our campers will spend the day observing and learning about the animals in their natural habitats. During the tour, they will watch as the zoo-keepers feed the animals at various time throughout the day. Before we leave, we will end with a picnic lunch.
- Explore and More Children’s Museum – At Explore and More, our campers will experience four floors of immersive play zones that reveal stories of our region’s history, geography, culture, agriculture, architecture, athletics, commerce and innovation.
- Genesee Country Village & Museum – Campers will take an exciting journey back in time. The self-guided tour will allow them to explore at their own pace. The nearly 70 historic buildings provide the setting for history to come alive as students investigate the homes, outbuildings, trades, businesses and public buildings of America’s past. Several locations throughout the village provide hands-on activities for students to do during their visit.
Happy Parents Say
“My daughter Hanna loves it there; the people are so nice and she loves playing with the children. From an adult perspective it's very clean and they are great with the children.”Threasa Czajkowski
“We just started our little one here in September and we are very happy with everyone at Children's Kastle! The facility is very clean (super important to me), they incorporate many different aspects of learning throughout their days with gross motor, fine motor, and sensory motor activities, and most of all our daughter loves going there! I highly recommend them!”Shannon Roberts
“I absolutely LOVE this place!!! If you want your children to feel special and loved by all of the teachers and staff, send them here. If you want your children to enjoy going to school every morning, send them here. If you want to be impressed by what your child is learning each and every day, send him or her here. If you want a daycare with an office staff who is friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful, send your child here. Everything about Children's Kastle is top notch; from the teachers and aides, to the office staff and director, all the way up to the owner. The entire center and every single classroom has always been clean, welcoming, and beautifully decorated. I cannot imagine sending my child anywhere else.”Natalie Czerniak
Get more information about Childrens’ Kastle Christian Learning Center.