Your Child Will Enjoy a Fun Filled Summer at Childrens’ Kastle
Week Long Summer Camps, Surprise Special Events, and Fantastic Field Trips!
The fun continues each week featuring both physical and educational presentations on site from: Goldfish Water Safety Program, Nickel City Reptiles and Exotic Animals, Rochester Foam Dart League, Mr. K’s Mobile Planetarium and Master Chong’s Tae Kwon Do. What would summer be without Christmas in July, VBS, Knights and Princesses, and Fear Factor’s “GUTS GALORE”? Our campers will totally enjoy our field trips to: Hidden Valley Animal Adventure, Gymnastics Unlimited, Lasertron, The Warrior Factory, Genesee Country Village and Museum, and Greg’s U-Pick Farm just to name a few…..Did we mention cooking classes, creating your own castle, jewelry design, making your own fairy garden, a celebration of Nations and dunk tank fun!!! If your children are athletic and enjoy, basketball, kickball, soccer, hockey, lacrosse and other sports, then our brand new state- of-the-art facility with a full size gymnasium will surely make your children extremely happy!!! What would summer be without swimming at Keysa Park? Your child will make incredible friendships and memories throughout the summer which will stay with them for years to come! Come and explore the most engaging summer your child will ever experience!
We Put the Fun Back into Summer!
Not all Summer Camp Programs are the same but ours are different and fun! Some highlights of this year’s summer camp include:
- Greg’s U-Pick Farm- Our campers will enjoy an educational walk-through of the farm, a hayride to the orchard where they will pick delicious seasonal fruit. We will visit the farm animals and end with a picnic lunch.
- At The Warrior Factory the trainers will work with our Ninja Warrior campers as they guide them on the various obstacle courses. They will be able to try the warped wall, gymnastic rings, feeter totters, hanging and swinging challenges and much more.
- Hidden Valley Adventure is a hands-on experience for all ages. Our campers will take a 55 minute guided safari tour through the park that features over 300 animals and more that 40 species. During the tour, they will be able to feed the animals at various stops along the way. Before we leave, we will visit the petting zoo, and then end with a picnic lunch.
- Master Chong Taekwondo is a fun way to stay active and to improve strength, flexibility and endurance. The instructors will provide a demonstration of learning Taekwondo kicks, forms, and self defense techniques then it’s our campers turn to put into practice what they have learned!
- Genesee Country Village & Museum – Campers will take an exciting journey back in time. The self-guided tour will allow them to explore at their own pace. The nearly 70 historic buildings provide the setting for history to come alive as students investigate the homes, outbuildings, trades, businesses and public buildings of America’s past. Several locations throughout the village provide hands-on activities for students to do during their visit.
Happy Parents Say
“My daughter Hanna loves it there; the people are so nice and she loves playing with the children. From an adult perspective it's very clean and they are great with the children.”Threasa Czajkowski
“We just started our little one here in September and we are very happy with everyone at Children's Kastle! The facility is very clean (super important to me), they incorporate many different aspects of learning throughout their days with gross motor, fine motor, and sensory motor activities, and most of all our daughter loves going there! I highly recommend them!”Shannon Roberts
“I absolutely LOVE this place!!! If you want your children to feel special and loved by all of the teachers and staff, send them here. If you want your children to enjoy going to school every morning, send them here. If you want to be impressed by what your child is learning each and every day, send him or her here. If you want a daycare with an office staff who is friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful, send your child here. Everything about Children's Kastle is top notch; from the teachers and aides, to the office staff and director, all the way up to the owner. The entire center and every single classroom has always been clean, welcoming, and beautifully decorated. I cannot imagine sending my child anywhere else.”Natalie Czerniak
Get more information about Childrens’ Kastle Christian Learning Center.