Your Child Will Enjoy a Fun Filled Summer at Childrens’ Kastle
Week Long Summer Camps, Surprise Special Events, and Fantastic Field Trips!
The fun continues each week with featured educational presentations on site from Clumsy the Entertainer, Nickel City Reptiles and Exotic Animals, and Buffalo Museum of Science – Insectigation & Dissection . What would summer be without Color Wars, dunk tank, special themed party days and creative art classes? How about a Fall carnival or Coding & Robotics with Dash? Our campers will totally enjoy our field trips to : Hidden Valley Animal Adventure, Rochester Foam Dart League, Gymnastics Unlimited, Platter’s Chocolate, Hybrid Fitness, Beaver Meadow, and Get Air just to name a few…..Did we mention wood working, jewelry design, rocket building and make your own slime? If your children are athletic and enjoy, basketball, kickball, soccer, hockey, lacrosse and other sports, then our brand new state- of-the-art facility with a full size gymnasium will surely make your children extremely happy!!! Your child will make incredible friendships and memories throughout the summer which will stay with them for years to come! Come and explore the most engaging summer your child will ever experience!
We Put the Fun Back into Summer!
Not all Summer Camp Programs are the same but ours are different and fun! Some highlights of this year’s summer camp include:
- The Buffalo Museum of Science has something for everyone! Our campers will learn how things get going, imagine, design, engineer and construct! State-of-the-art science studios that foster hands-on and inquiry-based learning that aligns with STEM curriculum.
- At Hybrid Fitness the trainers will work with our Ninja Warrior campers as they guide them on the various obstacles. They will be able to try the warped wall, the spider climb, feeter totters, hanging and swinging challenges and much more.
- Get Air has endless side-by-side trampolines that promote fun fitness! A morning filled with weightless bouncing, flipping, climbing, and balancing on a tight rope. “Game on!” as your camper makes their way through the amazing “Ninja” course. Our campers will be sure to have a slammin’ good time.
- The Strong National Museum of Play is highly interactive for our campers with various hands-on exhibits. There is so much to experience through their exhibits that will spark interest in science, technology, engineering, and math.
- The Buffalo and Erie County Naval & Military Park is the largest inland naval park in the United States. Our campers will enjoy lunch on the Fantail. Followed by a guided tour of the grounds, board the historic ships and enjoy historic exhibits while learning the history of our Armed Forces.
- Beaver Meadow Audubon Center will be a guided tour as they learn survival skills in the great outdoors, examine cold blooded critters, explore the hidden world of the pond, insects & pollinators.
Happy Parents Say
“My daughter Hanna loves it there; the people are so nice and she loves playing with the children. From an adult perspective it's very clean and they are great with the children.”Threasa Czajkowski
“We just started our little one here in September and we are very happy with everyone at Children's Kastle! The facility is very clean (super important to me), they incorporate many different aspects of learning throughout their days with gross motor, fine motor, and sensory motor activities, and most of all our daughter loves going there! I highly recommend them!”Shannon Roberts
“I absolutely LOVE this place!!! If you want your children to feel special and loved by all of the teachers and staff, send them here. If you want your children to enjoy going to school every morning, send them here. If you want to be impressed by what your child is learning each and every day, send him or her here. If you want a daycare with an office staff who is friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful, send your child here. Everything about Children's Kastle is top notch; from the teachers and aides, to the office staff and director, all the way up to the owner. The entire center and every single classroom has always been clean, welcoming, and beautifully decorated. I cannot imagine sending my child anywhere else.”Natalie Czerniak
Please call Childrens’ Kastle for more information about our Before & After School Program at
716-681-3296 (The Rock Location Only), or Contact Us online today!