Your Child Will Enjoy a Fun Filled Summer at Childrens’ Kastle
Week Long Summer Camps, Surprise Special Events, and Fantastic Field Trips!
The fun continues each week with featured educational presentations on site from Clumsy the Entertainer, Nickel City Reptiles and Exotic Animals, and Buffalo Museum of Science – Crime Investigation & Mad Scientist and walking field trips to Keysa Park for swimming! What would summer be without a dunk tank, special themed party days and creative art classes? How about a Fall carnival or Christmas in July? Our campers will totally enjoy these classes: making balloon animals, cake decorating and jewelry design just to name a few…… Did we mention making your own Pinewood Derby cars and entering them into our own race here at camp? Your child will make incredible friendships and memories throughout the summer which will stay with them for years to come! Come and explore the most engaging summer your child will ever experience!
We Put the Fun Back into Summer!
Not all Summer Camp Programs are the same but ours are different and fun! Some highlights of this year’s summer camp include:
- The Buffalo Museum of Science has something for everyone! Our campers will learn how things get going, imagine, design, engineer and construct! State-of-the-art science studios that foster hands-on and inquiry-based learning that aligns with STEM curriculum.
- At Hybrid Fitness the trainers will work with our Ninja Warrior campers as they guide them on the various obstacles. They will be able to try the warped wall, the spider climb, feeter totters, hanging and swinging challenges and much more.
- Get Air has endless side-by-side trampolines that promote fun fitness! A morning filled with weightless bouncing, flipping, climbing, and balancing on a tight rope. “Game on!” as your camper makes their way through the amazing “Ninja” course. Our campers will be sure to have a slammin’ good time.
- The Strong National Museum of Play is highly interactive for our campers with various hands-on exhibits. There is so much to experience through their exhibits that will spark interest in science, technology, engineering, and math.
- The Buffalo and Erie County Naval & Military Park is the largest inland naval park in the United States. Our campers will enjoy lunch on the Fantail. Followed by a guided tour of the grounds, board the historic ships and enjoy historic exhibits while learning the history of our Armed Forces.
- Beaver Meadow Audubon Center will be a guided tour as they learn survival skills in the great outdoors, examine cold blooded critters, explore the hidden world of the pond, insects & pollinators.
Download the Summer Camp Schedule
Happy Parents Say
“We are so blessed to have such wonderful people teach, love and care for our son Dominick. He loves coming to daycare. We never have to worry about him because we know he is in great care. You provide him with a safe environment to learn and grow. Our expectations have been exceeded with the level of care you all have given him. We cannot thank you enough for the time you put in everyday to care for our son. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!”Megan, Rich and Dominick Pavetto
“Childrens’ Kastle, for our family, has been a welcoming place. I think back to that first day back in January 2005, when I had to leave my little, vulnerable 3 month old, I remember thinking “How can I do this?” Well, it was the comforting arms of Debbie who hugged me as I cried, and reassured me that Crosby would be fine, and so would I, while still understanding how difficult it was to have to go back to work full time. I think I called 2 or 3 times that morning just to make sure he was OK, and picked him up after only a half a day. Never was I judged or told to leave, and was assured I could call anytime. We are proud to say that all 3 of our children have been cared for by Debbie-she has been one of the constants, and such a comfort to our family. She is always there to offer a cheerful smile and hello in the morning, and never forgets any of the children that she has cared for.”Danielle Juliano
“We began sending our son to Childrens’ Kastle from 8 weeks old. He was in the program through the start of kindergarten and still attends the after school program today. My daughter now attends Childrens’ Kastle and will follow the same pattern. We found with our son who was going to be a young 5 year old entering kindergarten that he was more than ready when tested to begin school and we attribute a great deal of that to the curriculum at Childrens’ Kastle. We know we will have the same with our daughter. We highly recommend Childrens’ Kastle.”Sue and Todd Puccio
Please call Childrens’ Kastle for more information about our Before & After School Program at
716-681-3296 (Laverack Ave. only), or Contact Us online today!