Child Care Jobs
Careers That Make a Difference
Childhood educators influence children and help families in our surrounding communities. At Childrens’ Kastle we are committed to providing quality education to all God’s children. That’s what we have the chance to do every day. When you think about it, it is a pretty amazing opportunity when a group of caring talented child care professionals work together to build a career around something so influential. Early childhood education is a rewarding career choice when you realize you are laying the foundation for children’s future success.
FAQ For Careers at Childrens’ Kastle
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- Ability to build relationships with families and staff and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively.
- 1+ year Early Childhood Education Experience (preferred).
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or an Associate’s in Early Childhood Education.
Benefits include paid holidays, vacation, & personal time. Bonus structure is in place for all employees who work 25 hours or more each week.
A two-year degree in Early Childhood education or equivalent and at least one year of experience is required. You will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials, and managing all phases of training to meet licensing.
We believe helping our staff to further their formal education is the first step in assisting them in becoming high quality, professional child care workers. This is why we are happy to offer our teachers tuition assistance. You can earn your Associates degree in Early Childhood Education while you work at Childrens’ Kastle.
Absolutely! Childrens’ Kastle promotes from within whenever and wherever possible based on experience, qualifications, and suitability to the position.
We equip our teachers with the knowledge and training they need to be a successful member of our team. Ongoing training opportunities are provided throughout the year to ensure you are prepared to be an excellent early childhood teacher. All new staff members participate in a five day orientation which includes on the job training to get you acclimated to your new position.