Features & Benefits of Childrens’ Kastle Programs
- Family Owned and Operated Since 1995 — A family atmosphere where parents are always welcome. We focus on getting to know the whole family as this will help us to individualize your child’s needs and maximize learning opportunities. As we partner together we will cultivate in your child a love for learning. We will continually challenge and encourage your child to do their very best.
- Christian Based Center — We believe each child has unique God given capabilities. The most effective way to teach children is the example set by Christian teaching. Weekly Bible stories where your children will learn fundamental values. Scriptural principles of love, sharing, respect, morality, responsibility, faith, and patience are integrated into every aspect of our day.
- Nationally Accredited — Our Accreditation Specialist monitors our program to ensure that the highest standards are met. Consistency between classrooms, on-going training, and support to our classroom staff provide the children with high quality learning experiences every day!
- Highly Educated and Experienced Teachers — Our teachers’ expertise will ensure your child is 100% prepared for kindergarten. Our curriculum offers a balance of play and academics in well structured classrooms. Two separate outdoor play areas to meet the needs of our children including our infants.
- MAT (Medication Administration Training) Trained staff — Able to administer medication to your child when needed. All staff are trained in CPR & First Aid.
- Happy Family Guarantee! — We believe you and your child will be very happy with Childrens’ Kastle so much that we’re willing to take the risk through our “100% Happy Family Guarantee.” After you enroll, if you become dissatisfied with our service for any reason in the first 90 days, we will refund up to two weeks’ tuition, no questions asked.